About Conagra Brands
Conagra Brands (NYSE: CAG) is an approximately $8 billion company that combines a rich heritage of making great food with a sharpened focus and entrepreneurial spirit. We’re transforming the way we operate to fulfill what consumers and customers want, in a smart, simple way. We’re modernizing our iconic food brands, leveraging fresh opportunities and adapting to a changing landscape – all with a culture that’s ready to capture growth and drive shareholder value.
CONAGRA BY THE NUMBERS
- Headquarters Location: Chicago, IL
- Number of Locations: Approximately 40, including offices in Chicago, IL, and Omaha, NE
- Number of Employees: More than 13,000
- Over $8 billion company
Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. We persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results.
Our portfolio of iconic and emerging brands continues to evolve to offer contemporary choices for every occasion. Some of our most iconic and emerging brands include: Healthy Choice, Hunt’s, Slim Jim, Reddi-wip, Alexia, Blake’s, Frontera, Bertolli, P.F. Chang’s and Marie Callender’s.
Conagra Brands builds on a legacy of commitment to being a good corporate citizen. Highlights include:
- Projects from our annual Sustainable Development Awards reduced waste by more than 9,200 tons, optimized and improved packaging while using 1,400 tons less material, conserved more than 170 million gallons of water and reduced greenhouse gas emissions by more than 5,900 metric tons.
- One hundred percent of Conagra Brands full-time production facilities continue to be certified by Global Food Safety Initiative standards.
- Each year we dedicate a month to community service. During this month, nearly 2,300 passionate employees volunteered more than 5,570 hours to help reduce hunger locally. This represents more than 115 service projects, each organized by teams of employees across nearly 20 states and five countries. As a result, more than 639 thousand meals were packed for those who are food insecure in our communities.
- Read our most recent Citizenship Report.